Eyelash Extensions & Coupons
Looking for “Eyelash Extension Deals: 50 to 90% off deals in Eyelash Extensions” ???
Be very, very cautious shopping for a luxury service like this, like you would for your groceries or a stick of butter.
You only have one pair of eyes. Big box discounting website companies business models can be very alluring, however the old adage “you get what you pay for”……..can prove it’s self true.
I have been certified for 11 years, and twice the most popular “discount” website (without permission) made a business listing in my businesses name.
They since have taken it down, this week, but it is not cool.
Let me share with you how the deals work:
How some of the 50 to 90% off deals in Eyelash Extensions deals happen by the following way:
- The big discount company sells the business on a very expensive “opportunity” based advertising business model.
- The participating business has to put their service up for 50% off……to get exposure.
- The big discount company then takes another 25% commission.
- Then when you buy it…….the big discount company issues a 1099 tax form & then Uncle Sam comes and takes out their 20+% in taxes.
How do I know, and why would I share this……..because companies like this move into an area, and actual can hurt small businesses.
There becomes prices wars, with the potential of quality of work going to the way side.
Semi-Permanent Cosmetic Procedure
Eyelash extensions are applied with surgical grade adhesive. If you are brand new to getting this service, please choose wisely and seek a experience professional.
The big box discount websites are only concerned about securing the sale….they do not know how to do eyelash extensions.
Eyelash Extensions On The Rise
Who would think that eyelash extensions would be a thing?
In the past 10 years, the industry has grown and is still on the rise. Surprisingly enough, the demand for this unique extension service has only increased in demand and popularity.
I became eyelash extension certified in 2007. The industries demand was only beginning to make a ripple.
Fast forward to today’s advertising and everyone is jumping aboard.
The mascara ads have really been trending, in the past year, and I would be curious to know if it is because of the staggering popularity of eyelash extensions.
The next time you look at an actual mascara ad, be sure to look at (usually) the bottom of the advertisement for the words, “lash inserts”. Lash inserts are another name for “eyelash extensions”.
Eyelash Extension Companies
How many eyelash extension companies are there?
So many, these days.
I have used the products and or tested products from two of my favorite brands; which are Bella Lashes® & Xtreme Lashes®
Longer Lashes Expectations
Whether it be a professional eyelash extension company clambering to acquire the professionals’ attention and or the mascara manufacturers’ trying to convince the consumer that their brand is the best; what can you do to get the results that you are looking for?
- Decide what is realistic for your lifestyle
- Know that eyelash extensions will always be able to deliver actual length
- Consider your beauty budget
- Mascara versus getting an extension service
Pros & Cons Comparison
- Time management
- Extensions will save you time not having to put your mascara on everyday
- Treatments are extremely relaxing
- You can wear less makeup
- You will wake up look refreshed and awake
- Less pulling on your delicate eye area
- Budgeting your money
- Eyelash Extensions require monthly maintenance
- About the same price as a gourmet cup of coffee per day
- Time Management
- Requires more time to apply and remove daily
- Does not always look like the advertisements
- Budgeting your money
- There is not comparison of price
- Mascara will always be a “cheaper” option
Why Eyelash Extensions?
This unique luxury service is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure is truly an extension service. Extensions can give you immediate gratification of length and fullness.
How long do eyelash extensions last? Indefinitely….with maintenance.
For more information or learn more on what to expect:
Ann Marie Walts